Sport & relaxation around our hotel
The restaurant of the hotel “Am Steineweiher” is located in the countryside, on the edge of the tourist town of St. Vith, in the middle of the Belgian Eifel.
The hotel’s pond invites you all year long for relaxing and long walks. The extensive forests and the attractive hilly landscape complete the image of the picturesque village.
The Büchelturm, the landmark of the city of Sankt Vith, invites you to enjoy a magnificent view around St. Vith and its surroundings.
The circuit of Spa-Francorchamps is only 20 km from the hotel. The Nürburgring in the German Eifel is also only 40 km from St.Vith.
- Hiking in the beautiful surrounding forests (1 km)
- Cycling and mountain biking (1 km)
- Karting and bowling (5 km)
- Cross-country skiing on the Tommberg in Rodt (3 km)
- Indoor swimming pool (200 m)
- Tennis in a covered tennis court with outdoor courts (200 m)
- Outdoor swimming pool in Wiesenbach (2 km)
- Historical tour of St. Vith (400 m)
- Slate Museum (6 km)